For a gardener, another word for February, could, I guess, be word "steady" as in "ready, steady, go!"
See what's good to do indoors, this month.
January To Do...
* Order seeds.
* Begin sowing indoors.
- herbs (Sage, Parsley, Chives, Basil),
- flowers (Impatiens, Lobelia, Salvia, Verbena)
* Take cuttings of Lavender, Rosemary, and other garden plants you may have, and
* Fertilize, divide, re pot your houseplants.
* Get pots and other garden containers cleaned and ready for Spring planting.
* Prepare meal with produce preserved or freshly harvested from your garden (yes, you can!).
* force Chicory from roots.
* Last, but not least, make, and send your Valentines!
Back to FEBRUARY TO DO page
Feedback - firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to Town & Country Gardens Contributors: blogger, dflora_pix, dive-angel (Karin), flickr, Jasmine&Roses, Jaxpix50, Rita Crane Photography. Rita Crane, daughter of LIFE magazine photographer Ralph Crane. Her work can be seen on Flickr at Rita Crane Photography or on her website., tim89er, TMR Davies, W.D. Williams