(about 12 muffins).
1/4 cup, sugar,
2 cups, flour,
1 tsp, baking powder,
2 eggs, beaten,
1/2 tsp, salt,
1/4 cup, butter, softened,
1 cup, milk,
1 cup dried fruit (blueberries, coconut, banana, etc.)
1 cup fresh blackberries,
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
(1) Combine flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl, and reserve.
(3) Add milk (little by little), mix well, reserve.
(4) Fold in dried fruit to the mixture.
(4) Grease muffin pan, and fill muffin compartments half way full. Place a few blackberries on top of each muffin.
(5) Place in the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes (or till inserted wooden toothpick comes out clean)
Serve immediately with dressing of yor choice.
(1) If you are not familiar with cups, assume an empty, 15 ½ oz. size can to have 2 cups capacity (1 cup =8oz. =227g.),
tsp. = teaspoon,
tbsp. = tablespoon,
1lb = 453 grams
See, additional conversion help, below:
Back to WHAT'S COOKING page
Feedback - firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to Town & Country Gardens Contributors: blogger, bulabean, dive-angel (Karin), flickr, Jasmine&Roses, Rita Crane Photography. Rita Crane, daughter of LIFE magazine photographer Ralph Crane. Her work can be seen on Flickr at Rita Crane Photography or on her website., TMR Davies, W.D. Williams